Friday, June 13, 2014

Most Memorable Experience

My most memorable experience from this year was our trip to Bowdoin. Being the type of person that I am, I had never formally visited a photography exhibit like that. Being with this group, whom I'd come to really enjoy the company of, made it a great experience. Seeing pictures from my own and others' famous photographers gave meaning behind the projects we were working on. It was very cool to select pictures that we thought we interesting and to actually learn about the history and making of them. It taught me a lot about the history of photography and how it has evolved over time. Also, having a chance to see what images 'stuck out' to other members of the class was very interesting. Everyone had something different that they wanted to know more about and show the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment